Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Goal

This first entry marks my family's journey into unending wealth, security and happiness. Hi, my name is Amanda. I have a husband and two children. We have been living in poverty for the past two years, when my husband lost his job and our mundane lifestyle with it. It sucked, but in the end we decided that it would change our lives forever. At first I only dreamed as far as him getting a better job, perhaps at a YMCA, he wouldn't get fired there. After applying to the jobs he was qualified for, for some even over qualified, and never getting past the interview stage, we started reading up.
 ***************************************
Purpose:

To document one family of four's triumph over poverty in a down economy. This blog will cover my life before the blog (BB) and life since the blog (SB).  My husband and I are taking the steps necessary to take control of our finances, become business moguls and achieve every dream we have ever had. You are here to enjoy our struggles, learn a little and possibly even teach us something.

Starting Point:

We are currently making less than $20,000 a year as of June 2010.

My Goal: 

We will be making $200,000 a year by December of 2012.

You think I am nuts, right? Maybe I am.  Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that I am able to turn around our situation as a family, will you be amazed? Will this have helped you in your current situation? Will you have learned something valuable? The answer is YES!

-Amanda

No comments: